Below are just a few links to help coaches excel in their training sessions. We will be updating and expanding this section so check back frequently for updates.
Required items for all coaches:
- coupon code is available upon request, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Parent/Player Concussion Form
Parent Promise list
Recreational Soccer Rules
MHYSA Coaching Goals:
U6 Coaching Goals
U8 Coaching Goals
U10 Coaching Goals
In the unfortunate occurrence of an injury to a MHYSA Participant, please use the following checklist to report the incident.
Insurance Claim Checklist
- Claimant must be registered at time the injury took place
- Claimant's injury must have taken place on an insured field location
- Report of the injury must be received by MHYSA Commisioner either by phone or email within 48 hours.
- Report of the injury must be received by the State Office either by phone or email within 7 days
- Claim form must be submitted and received by MSYSA State Office no later than 30 days from date of injury
- $500 deductible applies for all eligible claims
- Include a copy of Permission to Travel approval (if injury took place outside Michigan)
These external resources may help plan and organize your training sessions (links will open in a new window):
MISSOURI YOUTH SOCCER ASSOCIATION
KENTUCKY YOUTH SOCCER ASSOCIATION
US YOUTH SOCCER
MICHIGAN YOUTH SOCCER LEAGUE
MHYSA Coaching Contacts:
Harold Kirkwood- Director of Coaching
Jennifer Mcallister- Division Manager U10 and above.
Kirk Johnson- Division Manager U6-U8
Jim Terbrueggen- Field and Equipment Manager
Mike Mandarino- MHYSA Commissioner